Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

All Sorted Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

All Sorted Students Empty
PostSubject: All Sorted Students   All Sorted Students EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:57 pm

The Sorting Hat is placed on your head.

What are you thinking?

I can't wait to start the school year. I'm going to have a ton of fu with my friends and do amazing things this year. Of course I'll still make sure I'm a good student.

What are you feeling?

Excitement. There's so many new adventures and pranks just waiting to happen here. Can't wait to meet my other housemates

Do all those eyes on you effect you, if so positively or negatively?

They don't affect me at all. They can't bring me down and it doesn't matter what they're thinking. I have a bit of stage fright but can hide it

How would you describe your feelings towards your family?

It depends. I was very close to my cousin, he was my brother. My parents I'm not very close to but I wish I was

How would you describe your feelings towards your friends?

they're my true family. I would protect them with my life even at the cost of my own. I'd face by biggest fears for them

What are your worst fears?

seeing somebody die again, failing Thomas, spiders, death, watching others suffer

What are your greatest ambitions?

What class are you most looking forward to, and why?

Care of Magical Creatures and Transfiguration. I love mythical animals and changing something into another thing

What class are you most dreading, and why?

Potions. I'm afraid to burn myself or make something explode.

What is your blood status?

Half Blood

What is your opinion on blood status?

we shouldn't even have these labels. You are who you are, blood purity should not define people

You were talking with a friend and exaggerated a small detail, now they wish to know more do you continue lying or confess to the truth risking embarrassment but earn trust worthiness?

Admit that I lied. It'd all become a big joke later in the future for us

You and three other students were asked to stay after class to help clean up after a messy spell gone wrong, none of you caused the mess, that student was being taken to the hospital wing by the professor, the room is empty but the four of you, what do you do? Take charge? Slip out while no one's looking? Make things fun? Sit around and watch the others work? ect.

It'd take charge and make sure everybody helped but I would make it fun and a lot more entertaining to do

An enemy wizard leaps out from an unexpected position his wand raised on instinct what spell, curse, hex, charm ect. do you cast?

A disarming spell so that they can't cause any harm. Work on beating them after that
Is there any one house you would hate to be sorted into?

Not particularly. Least desired would be Slytherin

-

After a moment of thought and deliberation the Sorting Hat calls out loud and clear to all so that the world might know that Emma Moon is for ever more a

Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down
https://fromtheashes.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Sorted Students   All Sorted Students EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

What are you thinking? I'm thinking of how I wish that I could just disappear and go back home!

What are you feeling? I'm very nervous and frightened, I'm afraid of failure or getting in trouble, I feel like my heart has leaped into my throat! But at the very edge of all this fear is just a bit if excitement and wonder.

Do all those eyes on you effect you, if so positively or negatively? Yes negatively, I feel like they're all judging me and that's making me feel inadequate and small.

How would you describe your feelings towards your family? I really love and long for my parents, I wish I could remember them and had been able to know them, I feel like I'm missing a huge part of myself because I never got to know them. I have my uncle Melech though, he is very strict and can be very frightening but I know he loves me even when he's cruel, he always tells me so and everything he does is for my own protection. He likes to be very close with me and I don't mind it, ...most of the time, but I do love him and really he is a good uncle!

How would you describe your feelings towards your friends? I don't really have many friends, sometimes I talk with Cotton our House Elf, but Uncle Melech says that it's not right and that I shouldn't because they're not people like us ...I like Cotton. Sometimes if we're alone together it's almost like we really are friends, almost.

What are your worst fears? I'm most afraid of failure, I don't know what Uncle Melech or I would do if I failed, and that scares me.

What are your greatest ambitions? I don't think I have many ambitions, I know I want to have a husband and be happy some day but I think that's all.

What class are you most looking forward to, and why? Herbology! I can't wait to dig my hands into the earth and make something beautiful come from it!

What class are you most dreading, and why? Defense Against the Dark Arts, I'm really afraid that I won't be very good, that I'll get hurt, or let someone down.

What is your blood status? Pure Blood

What is your opinion on blood status? I think it's one of the most important things there is! My uncle has taught me that you can tell almost immediately if a person is the good sort or not and how they will behave and act by their blood status, and I've seen it! The only good true and honest people are the Pure Bloods!

You were talking with a friend and exaggerated a small detail, now they wish to know more do you continue lying or confess to the truth risking embarrassment but earn trust worthiness? I don't think I'd ever lie, if I got caught it would be horrible! If I did though I'd tell right away, maybe I wouldn't get it too much trouble.

You and three other students were asked to stay after class to help clean up after a messy spell gone wrong, none of you caused the mess, that student was being taken to the hospital wing by the professor, the room is empty but the four of you, what do you do? Take charge? Slip out while no one's looking? Make things fun? Sit around and watch the others work? ect. I would start working right away! I don't care what any of the others are doing, I'm doing exactly as I'm told!

An enemy wizard leaps out from an unexpected position his wand raised on instinct what spell, curse, hex, charm ect. do you cast? I-I don't know! What's the right spell? A shield spell maybe, but that won't ever happen, Uncle Melech will always protect me.

Is there any one house you would hate to be sorted into? I don't have a preference really.

-

The Sorting Hat falls silent as he begins to mull through the timid girl's mind torn between the child's meek personality and her stark beliefs his voice rings clear the house Kyrene is in,

Slytherin!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Sorted Students   All Sorted Students EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

What are you thinking?

When the Sorting Hat was placed on her head, all Harley could think was How hard could this possibly be? But then she started wondering how this hat, of all things, was going to know which house to put her in. And what if it couldn't decide on a house? Was there a separate house for the unwanted? Because she could probably save everyone a lot of trouble by telling them that's where she belonged if so.

What are you feeling?

Harley was initially feeling nervous, who wouldn't? She was sitting in a huge hall filled with people staring at her, waiting for a hat to make a choice. But her doubt and nervousness gave way to curiosity as she rolled her eyes at herself. She didn't like feeling nervous. It made her feel out of control. So she focused instead on her curiosity of how this worked. She liked magic. So she couldn't wait to see what this hat did. But even as she thought that, she felt the usual suspiciousness that always came when around someone or something she knew nothing about.

Do all those eyes on you effect you, if so positively or negatively?

When the hat was placed on her head, the last thing Harley saw before the low brim covered her eyes was all the other students in the hall watching. On one hand, she wished this took place without everyone having to watch. It seemed like a lot of pressure. But on the other hand, the one she were more inclined to lean toward, it was kind of fun. Everyone watching, anticipating what would happen to her. It fed Harley's own eagerness to see which of the four tables she would be joining, and now instead of nervous or curious or any of the other feelings she had had, Harley was filled with a determination to make a lasting impression on this so called hat. Slowly, a smirk curled upon her lips as she thought, bring it on Hat.

How would you describe your feelings towards your family?

Thinking about her family, her real, biological family, Harley was mixed with something one could describe as bittersweet. She was, as one could understand, filled with turmoil over her parents, who were the only family she had. But she couldn't think of anything positive about her father other than that he was her father because she never knew him. She had many questions for him, yes, but could one love someone they never met or knew? There was no love lost there. Harley wasn't one to wish ill on anyone else, but she she was very angry with both her parents, especially her mothers whose betrayal Harley took personally, and which both angered and hurt the girl to no end. Her mother had loved her at one point. Until her magic started making itself known. Harley used to blame herself, and magic, for the loss of her mother. Until she realized magic was a gift not everyone was special enough to be presented with. In short, Harley didn't feel much about her family, and she didn't think very highly of them, and while she couldn't bring herself to still love either her mother or father, she couldn't hate them either.

How would you describe your feelings towards your friends?

Harley is extremely loyal to and protective of anyone she considers a real friend, but it takes time to get her to that point of acceptance. While generally a good-humored person, Harley doesn't trust people easily, so while others might see her as a friend, the same isn't always true on her part.

What are your worst fears?

Harley's worst fears are being stuck in the dark, and falling in love. She absolutely detests the dark, because she hates not being to see her surroundings, and as a child suffered from very give nightmares. She is afraid of falling in love because she's afraid of caring for someone that much, mostly because she thinks anyone she loves will leave her like her parents.

What are your greatest ambitions?

Harley's greatest ambition is is to be a Wandmaker, and a spell invented

What class are you most looking forward to, and why?

Harley is most forward to charms and transfiguration, because she enjoys learning new spells and enchantments, and adding them to her arsenal. She is very creative with them outside the classroom.

What class are you most dreading, and why?

Harley is least looking forward to herbology, which is really not her forte. She doesn't exactly posses what you would call a green thumb, even in the magical world, and while she finds the different plants rather fascinating, anything that can go wrong near a magical plant tends to happen when Harley's around.

What is your blood status?

Half-Blood

What is your opinion on blood status?

Ultimately, Harley doesn't care one way or the other what someone's blood status is. She believes it isn't blood that makes a good person or a good witch or wizard, but the person's choices and actions that do.

You were talking with a friend and exaggerated a small detail, now they wish to know more do you continue lying or confess to the truth risking embarrassment but earn trust worthiness?

Harley, being the cunning individual she is, will quickly asses whether or not she can get away with continuing to lie or not. If so, she will, but she doesn't think of it too much as lying but as giving the truth color, because she tends to fit the actual truth in there. She's very good at thinking on her feet, so it's easy for her. If she assesses that she can't get away with it, she'll tell the truth but in a humorous way, to where the other person thinks of it as her just playing around, rather than her actually trying to lie to them.

You and three other students were asked to stay after class to help clean up after a messy spell gone wrong, none of you caused the mess, that student was being taken to the hospital wing by the professor, the room is empty but the four of you, what do you do? Take charge? Slip out while no one's looking? Make things fun? Sit around and watch the others work? ect.

Harley is all about making things fun, so she would be the one thinking up ways to make such a tedious task entertaining. With magic, it's so much more easier.

An enemy wizard leaps out from an unexpected position his wand raised on instinct what spell, curse, hex, charm ect. do you cast?

Freezing Charm

Is there any one house you would hate to be sorted into?

Harley feels she could fit into any of the houses at Hogwarts, and doesn't hate any one in particular.

-

The sorting hat smiled with a type of wicked glee and the unruly child's challenge, she was complex, rebellious and just a little bit scared, all in all he liked her but sorting her was proving difficult at last however he took a deep breath and bellowed finishing his chore for Harley was a,

Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Sorted Students   All Sorted Students EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:25 pm

What are you thinking? I know now's not the best time, but I'm actually kind of worried about my mother, and feeling guilty for being here when I could be at home taking care of her, at the same time however I'm also wondering why there's such a thing as sorting, what purpose does it serve if we're all taught the same thing? Is one house better than the others? That's not fair! ...What house will be mine?

What are you feeling? A tad nervous but very excited too, also a bit guilty and even home sick, man I'm lame.

Do all those eyes on you effect you, if so positively or negatively? Um, I don't think they affect me much at all, sure a few seem leering, but all in all I know who I am and that's good enough for me, stare all you'd like!

How would you describe your feelings towards your family? I would die for my family, that's really all that needs saying.

How would you describe your feelings towards your friends? My friends are almost like family, except several have stopped coming around since my mom got worse, I don't blame them though, if I was them I wouldn't know how to act around me either.

What are your worst fears? Losing my loved ones and failing them

What are your greatest ambitions? I'd like to run this place one day, that would be simply amazing!

What class are you most looking forward to, and why? All of them, do I really need a reason why? I've never seen like true magic at work, that's why!

What class are you most dreading, and why? I suppose the hardest one

What is your blood status? What's that? Oh, ...Oh, there's racism in the magic world? That sucks royally, well my parents aren't magic, so that.

What is your opinion on blood status? All racism should be stamped out! I can't believe I've come to such a bigoted place!

You were talking with a friend and exaggerated a small detail, now they wish to know more do you continue lying or confess to the truth risking embarrassment but earn trust worthiness? I would definitely admit my fault, what's the point in lying to a friend?

You and three other students were asked to stay after class to help clean up after a messy spell gone wrong, none of you caused the mess, that student was being taken to the hospital wing by the professor, the room is empty but the four of you, what do you do? Take charge? Slip out while no one's looking? Make things fun? Sit around and watch the others work? ect. Honestly? I'd get to work but probably chat the time away while I did

An enemy wizard leaps out from an unexpected position his wand raised on instinct what spell, curse, hex, charm ect. do you cast? Duro! My neighbor taught me that one, it turns someone to stone, right?

Is there any one house you would hate to be sorted into? I don't think I care so much that I'd hate a house!

Hufflepuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Sorted Students   All Sorted Students Empty

Back to top Go down

All Sorted Students
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: Getting Started :: Sorting Hat :: Sorted Students-
Jump to: