Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

Discription

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saoirse MacAillisterO'dea
Herbology Professor
Saoirse MacAillisterO'dea

Discription Empty
PostSubject: Discription   Discription EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:30 am

The Herbology Green House is so overgrown that from head on the entrance appears to be a door leading directly into a hill. Walking inside however you can clearly see the sun shining through the high glass ceiling. Vines, branches, and thorns snag one's clothes as they make their way along the barely discernible paths and walk ways. Not wishing to disturb the natural feel of the large room large floating lily-pads which are a part of the aquatic section of the garden are used in lieu of chairs and tables for lectures, role call, and tests. When students need to work with the plants they go directly to them, bringing what they need back to a large oak table typically stored in the section meant for the Professor's Office.
Back to top Go down

Discription
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: Herbology Gardens :: Herbology Class Green House-
Jump to: