Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAadmin

Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG)   Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG) Masok10

Magica Academy

Have you ever wanted to live like Harry Potter, or go to Hogwarts? Well I have a suggestion for you. Join Magica Academy! All of our roots come right from there, and we are always welcoming new members. Last names of real characters are allowed, and you can have as many characters as you'd like! Our friendly community is welcome to all kinds of people as well. Vampires, Werewolves, Muggles, Adults, Workers, etc.
Here you can:
-Roleplay In The Whole Wide World
-Duel Other Wizards
-Build Our Plot
-Advertise Your Forum
-And MORE!

PLOT

The year is 2014. After another succesful year of running the academy, Leonardo Dragonsbane has heard some crucial news. Zane Vallair has left the shadows. This causes tension between good and evil yet again, and may cause another all-out battle with kidnapping, wand-casting, and spell-snatching of both sides. Time to play dirty? You bet.

BACKGROUND STORY

After the time of Harry Potter and Hogwarts, a new school of magic arrives onto the scene: Magica Academy. Headed by Headmaster Leonardo Dragonsbane, Magica Academy is somewhat a peaceful place. Due to current attacks by the Shadows (New Generation of Death Eaters), Leonardo has called back a few old friends and students to help save and revive the academy. Will the peace last? Or will it go away?

Current Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4031 messages
We have 136 registered users
The newest registered user is Justin Preston

Members connected during last 99 hours : Alexis Scott, Ana Nightinghelm, Anastasia Vanderpump, Ben Redwind, Chase Felix, Chris Asgard, Esme Prewett, Evelyn Knight, Gino Lee, Hakaru, Ian Salvatore, IvySeeker, Jasmine Urquhart, Jeremy Sawyer, Justin Preston, Leonardo Dragonsbane, Liam Woods, Liliana Sawyer, Logan Vinewood, Merri Patil, Misha Lockheart, Nicolai Lee, Olivia Fliemeld, Rachel Hughes, Rinoa Heartilly, Roxanne Carter, Samantha Hollows, Sarah Jones, Shuyin Shadowheart, Spencer Wilde, Taylor Moonbeam, William Lestrange, Zero De Rios

Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG) Mabanner
LINK: www.magicaacademy.forumotion.com/

Good Luck Again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Magica Academy - Secrets of Keepers (Harry Potter RPG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: OOC Area :: OOC Area :: Other Sites-
Jump to: