Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

Reply With the Form Filled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reply With the Form Filled Empty
PostSubject: Reply With the Form Filled   Reply With the Form Filled EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 am

Please remove everything in brackets () before replying

Character name:

Birthday:

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood):

Ethnicity/nationality:

Languages Spoken:

Place of birth/residence:

Family background and description (Please do not make it too short):

Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):

Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)

Boggart (your character's greatest fear):

Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish):

Patronus (the form your character's Patronus would take):

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):

Role-play example (at least 100 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.
Back to top Go down
https://fromtheashes.rpg-board.net

Reply With the Form Filled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: Getting Started :: Character Creation :: Child Application-
Jump to: