Hogwarts, From the Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

How and Why to Claim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How and Why to Claim Empty
PostSubject: How and Why to Claim   How and Why to Claim EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 am

Everyone needs to claim an actor or actress, why? Simply because it will help everyone to envision the characters with whom we will be interacting with. Very Happy

This celebrity should resemble their character as much as possible, and should be in the same age group. Another reason to claim someone is so that you have a picture of someone to be your avatar. You are not allowed to have just a flower or car as your avatar because it can get confusing.

Once a celebrity is claimed, that celebrity belongs to whoever claimed them, no two characters can have the same celebrity.

To claim a celebrity, reply to this thread with the following information:

Your Character Name - Then Celebrity Claim (e.g. Admin - Twilight Sparkle)

Get it? Got it? Good! Now, claim it!

Celebrities Already Claimed:

Girls:

Admin - Twilight Sparkle

Saoirse Aileen MacAillister-O'dea - Remy Zaken

Kyrene Reeves - Imogen Poots

Emma Moon - Emma Hendryx

Harley Ryker - Victoria Justice

-
Boys:

Leonardo Dragonsbane - Ian Somerhalder

Melech Seward - Crispin Glover

Alexander - Andy Samberg

Kyle B. Waynewright - Jeremy Sumpter

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fromtheashes.rpg-board.net

How and Why to Claim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, From the Ashes :: Getting Started :: Character Creation :: Claim a Celebrity-
Jump to: